Saturday, January 23, 2010

Joesph & Gerome

Ok, so I haven't had any clients lately.... anyone interested in getting some photos done? Please?

Meanwhile, I'm still taking plenty of photos of my number one favourite model - Mr. Joseph J. Stinker.  Every month since he was born, I do a mini photo shoot with him and his best buddy, Gerome the Giraffe. Now that Joseph is going on 19 months, I thought it might be nice to share some of the pictures so you can see how he's grown.  He's quite the little man now. He sure has come a long way from a lump in my arms to a walking, talking, peeing-on-the-potty toddler.




Again, these aren't award winning works of art, just some snap shots to fill the gap until my next real photo session. Any takers?

1 comment:

Your loving husband said...

The pictures of Joseph are awsome, he is so lucky to an awsome mom like you. Keep taking the great photos.